Tuesday 3 May 2011

Products I'm loving right now...

Time for another post about things I love and why...

1. Hard Candy Fox in a Box in Skinny Dipping. The orange/brown combo looks intimidating, but when mixed together it makes a beautiful coral colour. Orange is generally a colour most people don't want to achieve when it comes to makeup. However, it looks so gorgeous, and really brings out every eye colour. Wear high on the cheekbones and blend along the temples. Try it, I'm sure you'll love it.

2. Physician's formula multi coloured bronzer in light. This mixture of colours guarantees natural bronze colour, without turning you orange, muddy or sparkly. It's matte and even super pale people can get a gorgeous result. This is one of my favourites.

3. Urban Decay Heavy Metal eyeliner in gold. This is not for the faint of heart, but really adds drama to the eyes. I love glitter, so I'm a huge fan. These are larger sparkles, so it really stands out. Looks awesome with any eyecolour and looks amazing in the summer when the sun catches the light.

4. Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreen SPF 8. I wanted to get a sunscreen that had that summery coconut smell and this was it, they were out of SPF 20, but I use this as a body lotion because it reminds me of summer. It's so important to protect your skin, and I love how smooth my skin feels. It also doesn't clog pores.

5. Chap Ice Medicated Balm. This to me is alot like carmex, but doesn't smell as strong. I always have one in my purse. Really keeps your lips hydrated.

6. The Mint Sweeper/Washer. I know this isn't a beauty product, but I bought one the other day and I was surprised how amazing it worked! It fits under couches, and it was scary how much dust Mint had picked up. It programs itself to remember where walls are, so it won't continuously bump into them, but clean against them. It's quiet and it will wash the floor as well! You just wet the mircofiber cloth and hit the mop button. My dogs are a little weirded out, but they mainly just follow it around trying to figure out what it is. I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment