Friday 8 April 2011

Something I'm very excited about...

Alright, it was going to be a surprise, but I can't keep it secret anymore. I am going to be offering airbrush makeup starting in May!!

What is airbrush makeup, you ask? It's exactly how it sounds, I use an airbrush and a compressor to add makeup to your face. The result is beautiful, natural and High Definition ready. There is no such thing as the wrong shade as I can custom mix colours to get your perfect foundation/blush/brow/eyeshadow shade.

Another feature I'm proud to say that I'll offer: This waterproof makeup can cover tattoos, scars, burns, hyperpigmentation, even rosacea! And it won't rub off on your white wedding dress either! It's long lasting, up to 24 hours!

Once I start playing around, I'll be personally testing it on myself and other people and I'll add before and after pictures for everyone to see.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment